Is there a procedure to lift (vertical lift) my upper lip to show more teeth while I smile? (photos)

I have a low upper lip. Not showing much teeth. Is there a procedure to lift (vertical lift) my upper lip so as to show more teeth while I smile. I do have cleft lip.

Lip lift

+1
You are an excellent candidate for a lip lift.This technique does 3 things: shortens the distance between the nose and upper lip, rolls out the mucosa and increases incisor show.This is done under local anesthesia, takes approximately 30 minutes to do, the scar is hidden at the lip-nose junction and costs $3,000.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon