Can an individual undergo Riggotomies of the breast without AFT?

If a person with mild breast constriction wanted to use an external tissue expander (Brava) and RIGGOTOMIES (sorry caps) to treat their constriction, would this be possible? Tuberous breasts are ruining my life and I cannot afford any type of surgery. I'm looking to find the most affordable and least invasive correction. Completely opposed to implants.

Nonsurgical methods for tuberous breast correction

+1
I do understand your concern about not wanting breast implants.  However it is most important that you do not spend many months, a lot of money, and in in end up with  no improvement. My fear your nonsurgical plan will not give you the result that you want.

As you know tuberous breast is caused by constricting bands beneath the breast and in my opinion only surgical release under direct vision is going to significantly  release them and improve your result.  In addition the breast skin envelope needs to be expanded from within the breast and this requires either a soft tissue expander or breast implant.

Please consult a board certified plastic surgeon for an honest opinion and advice.  For more information on correction of tuberous breast please read the following link:

Fat to breasts

+1
I have been thoroughly unimpressed with the result from AFT to the breasts either with or without the Brava system.  It is long on promises but short on results.  Also, it's quite an expensive undertaking.  

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Tuberous breasts

+1
Thanks for your question. Without photos and actual physical examination it is difficult to answer your question. I am unaware of using Brava for tuberous breast  treatment. I suggest you  contact Dr. Roger Kouri ( Miami, FL.)who invented Brava

Robert A. Hardesty MD, FACS
Riverside Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breast deformity

+1
Good Morning,

The only treatment for tuberous breast deformity is surgery. You will need surgical correction with breast implants or without breast implants. Tuberous breast deformity can be corrected without breast implants as well.

There is no other option that will correct or even improve tuberous breasts.

I can understand your fear of surgery but it is the only way and frankly it is a simple surgery and for most patients painless.

Please do not spend your money and thought on things that will not have any effect.

John M. Anastasatos, MD, FACS

Tuberous Breast treatment

+1
I would seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who is a member of ASPS or ASAPS or both.This signifies that the surgeon is a board certified plastic surgeon.Riggotomies without fat injection may not work and fat injection with BRAVA may need repeated procedures.You may want to consider breast augmentation with form stable silicone implants (gummy bear implants).Your plastic surgeon will be able to evaluate and make appropriate recommendations.Good Luck.

Allen Gabriel, MD, FACS
Vancouver Plastic Surgeon