Is It Possible to Keep Oneself Looking Young for Very Very Long?

Im 28y old, but ppl tell me I look years younger and I get mistaken for 19 -23 very often. I do however, have some unwanted signs- hollows under my eyes - appeared in the last 2 yrs due to loss of sleep and some sunken cheeks due to weightloss. Minor wrinkles after seb-derm and de-hydration. Was wondering what procedures I could do -I figure the earlier I start and fix minor stuff, I wont have to deal with more serious stuff later Is it possible to rejuvenate better when one is still before 30?

How to stay looking young

+1

A few factors play a role in the aging process, in regards to skin, including:

• Sun exposure
  • Smoking
  • Genetics

Sun avoidance and sun protection are one's best defense against facial aging. Wearing a wide-brimmed hat and the use of sunscreen are of great importance. Smoking, in additon to causing lung cancer, has detrimental effects on the skin, resulting in wrinkles.

While one cannot change their genes, facial bone loss and fat changes are often genetic. These changes can be treated with fat (autologous fat transfer) and fillers, including Radiesse and Sculptra.

Miami Dermatologic Surgeon

Facial Rejuvenation

+1

The problems you described are associated with fat loss. Treatment is fat transfer to the face and lower lids.

minor fine wrinkles, treatment is CO2 laser, Fractional or combined Fractional and abelative.These two procedures have to be done seperately.

On the long term

medical grade skin care with or with out medium peels

avoid excessive sun exposure

avoid smoking

hadrate skin

Vever sleep with make up

Healthy diet and antioxidants

sunscreens

Good genes( you have no control over that)

Repair signs of aging as they arise and not wait till lines are etched.

Good luck