Can I Take Omega Fatty Acid and Vitamin E Supplements to Overcome Post Accutane Dryness?

Hello doctors, i want to know can i take Omega fatty acid and vitamin e supplements to overcome post accutane dryness

Accutane and dryness

+1

You can take these, but I very much doubt they'll have that much of an effect on the dryness. You need to manage the dryness with a good moisturizer that you apply when the skin is still damp. Apply it a few times a day, along with Vaseline or Aquaphor to really dry spots and that should help. You need to also continue a good lip balm like Dr. Dan's Cortibalm for awhile, as it has hydrocortisone to help with any redness. And finally, use a daily sunscreen!