Transaxillary, Subglandular Breast Augmentation? (photo)

Inframammary, Subglandular Breast Augmentation Body: The part I'm having issue with is the subglandular placement of the 450cc moderate profile plus silicone implants. Will there be a lot of swelling? Is subglandular a good position? I had a breast reduction in '08 and my scar has healed well. My plastic surgeon said I could get a breast lift and then come back and get implants, should I be ok without the breast lift? He said I have plenty of breast tissue.

Ultimate Breast Lift increases projection and eliminates the need for implants

You are an extremely poor candidate for transaxillary subglandular breast augmentation.  A better procedure is a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift.  This technique will reshape your breast tissue creating upper pole fullness, elevate them higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage.  Aligning the areola and breast tissue over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection and may eliminate the need for implants.  Another advantage of this technique is that the weight of the breast is transferred to the underlying muscle providing long term stability and pain relief.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon