I Went in Today for a 1 Wk Checkup from an Ab Revision. They Told Me They Injected 1000 Cc of Solution and Only 400 Was Removed?

Is this normal? They said to drink lots of water and the remaining solution would come out on its own. The first procedure was done 9 months ago and was asymetrical so i went in last week to have it fixed. I am 5'4" 150 lbs active mother of two. I still have have 10 lbs to lose since having my second child.

Yes, taking out less than what was put in is normal

+1

Hello Liz,

Thank you for the question.  It is normal to take out less fluid and fat than the amount of tumescent fluid that is put in.  This morning I placed 1,750 cc of fluid and took out 1,200 cc of aspirate (fat and fluid) of which 500-600 cc was fat.  The body always absorbs the remainder of the fluid without issue.

Dr. Remus Repta