I have older, white stretch marks and I'm African American. What can I use to reduce the appearance of them?

I have had stretch marks on my legs and but after I gained weight. I have heard of carboxytherapy, excimer laser, fraxel, yag, etc. What not only is effective but is effective for African American skin? And any recommendation of doctors in and around nyc?

Stretch mark treatment

+1
Stretch marks are a form of scar tissue. Lasers can help blend stretch marks. Modern day lasers were developed by dermatologists so see a board certified dermatologist with expertise in lasers and skin of color.

Stamford Dermatologic Surgeon