How Old Do You Need to Be for Laser Hair Removal?

I have 2 daughters, ages 9 & 11, they are both complaining of being embarassed from excess facial hair. Are they too young to get laser hair removal? Should they finish puberty before this procedure?

Laser hair removal for minors

+1
I always recommend that our laser patients have hit puberty, as this gives us a better understanding of your hair growth. There are many risks associated with laser hair removal so it is really important to choose the right medical clinic at which to have treatments performed and that you and they understand all the risks involved with treatment.