Too Old for Lipotherme?

I am considering Lipotherme on my stomach but have heard that if you are over 60, it will not help sagging skin.

Thank you,
Lois

Senior Citizens can safely have laser lipo

+1

I have treated several patients with laser lipo who are over 60.  While the concern is that the skin may not shrink back after lipo as much as a young person's, it is on a case by case basis.

Of all the techniques, laser lipo is most likely to facilitate skin shrinking.  Make sure that you are overall medically suitable for liposuction, and if so, there should not be any reasons not to have laser assisted liposuction.

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction will not help sagging skin regardless of your age

+1

Even if you were young, if you have loose sagging skin, liposuction of any kind (laser or otherwise) will not help.  This is because liposuction requires that the skin will shrink to get a good result.  If it can't shrink, the result will be poor.