Treatment for Old, Hypopigmented, Depressed Scar?

Can a 20 year old scar, which is now white (lost pigmentation) and somewhat depressed on the forehead be treated in any way to make it seem less apparent? This scar resulted from a cut from glass.

Old, depressed scar

+1

I have found a few approaches to be useful for this kind of scar including saline subcision, application of a strong chemical peel to that area to stimulate collagen growth (TCA Cross method) and fillers (e.g. Restylane, Collagen, Radiesse).

Prominent and excellent dermatologists in your part of the country include Drs. Marc Avram and David Goldberg.

Good luck.

San Diego Dermatologist