Options for Minimizing Older Facial Scars?

I have two facial scars on my forehead that I've had since I was a kid. It doesn't look that bad until my face is angled in the light. It makes it look worse than it is, It's sort of embarassing for me. IWhat are my options are in terms of pharmacy/in-store creams or gels that I could use to minimize the appearence? Are there procedures that could possibly fix the problem? How about remedies that might help minimize my facial complexion in that area? Thank you for your time.

Scar Removal

+1

It sounds like this is beyond an OTC scar cream. It sounds like it may require a scar revision. This requires excision of the previous scar and reconstructing it in a more favorable way. Short of this sometime scars can be filled if they are depressed, which helps enhance their contour. 

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon