Do I need rhinoplasty and chin augmentation? (Photo)

Nose is not symmetrical and leans to the left and sticks out far and I have long nostrils. Would a filler be enough to augment my chin?

Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation

+2
Your chin is slightly on the smaller side. I would recommend a chin implant on the smaller side, as to achieve better facial symmetry, without an overpowering appearance.
As for the nose, in my opinion I would recommend changing the bridge from your full appearance to a slightly lower and more feminine appearance, but avoiding the "ski slope appearance"
The front view will need a bit more work, you need a more sculpted tip, as it appears to bulbous. I would not tilt up the tip, as it may make your upper lip appear too large.

Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon

Simultaneous rhinoplasty & chin augmentation

+2
You are an excellent candidate for combining rhinoplasty with chin augmentation. The chin augmentation will correct the asymmetry of your chin and will make a significant improvement in your profile. The scar is hidden intra-orally. You do need a rhinoplasty to refine your tip, narrow the dorsum and increase your nose-lip angle slightly.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin augmentation?

+2
The areas you are concerned about are frequently improved with a rhinoplasty as well as a chin implant. Whether you should have the procedures is a personal decision only you can make. Additional information about the procedures will help you decide what if anything you may want to pursue. In general, chin implants produce a more permanent result than fillers.

Following the advice from a surgeon on this or any other website who proposes to tell you exactly what to do based on limited 2 dimensional photos without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of the operative procedure would not be in your best interest. I would suggest you find a plastic surgeon with extensive nasal surgery experience who is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and ideally a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) or a facial plastic surgeon (ENT) that you trust and are comfortable with. You should discuss your concerns with that surgeon in person.

Robert Singer, MD FACS

La Jolla, California

Robert Singer, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Do I need rhinoplasty and chin augmentation?

+2
Based on your photos, you would benefit from Rhinoplasty surgery.  I would rather see a better profile picture to comment on your chin. If a chin augmentation is needed, I would recommend a chin implant over fillers.  

Robert E. Zaworski, MD

Combined Rhinoplasty and Chin Augmentation

+2
Based upon the photos you submitted, you might benefit from a reduction rhinoplasty to bring the nose closer toward your face. You also appear to have a deviation in the middle third to the right and a slightly hanging nasal tip with a "long" nose. On the middle view, it appears you might have some chin deficiency which can accentuate a larger nose and you might benefit from a chin implant.  In short, no one needs a rhinoplasty or chin implant unless they want it for themself so keep that in mind in your decision making process. Finally, a filler is not a good long term solution but might give you a loose idea of what a chin implant can do. Good luck in your area. I would see a facial plastic surgeon with experience in rhinoplasty and chin implant surgery.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Considering Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant

+1
Rhinoplasty and chin implant can be a good combination to create an ideal profile. Consult with an experienced board certified facial plastic surgeon to discuss your options. Good Luck!

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin surgery

+1
You may be able to augment the chin with a filler alone or a small chin implant depending on the amount of change desired.  This could be done at the time of a rhinoplasty.  You could refine your nasal tip and correct the asymmetry.  Good luck.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

+1
I think that if you want to pursue surgery a rhinoplasty and a chin augmentation are appropriate. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.