I Had Revision Surgery on Nov. 15 my Boob That Had Revision & Down Arm Feel Like Its on Fire? (photo)

Hi I would like to know if its my nerves trying to heal . My side of breast and arm pit and down my arm feel like its on fire .it at times is burning so bad I could cry . Revision surgery was Nov . 15 th . I did get suitors .

Burning pain following a breast implant revision surgery

+2

If you are having pain that feels like a deep burn or ache that radiates across the breast you may be experiencing some bruising of the nerves of the lateral breast. Usually gentle massage along the lateral edge of the breast will help this condition.  Seek advice from your plastic surgeon.  

Extreme Discomfort after Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the discomfort you have experienced since your revisionary breast surgery. Only your plastic surgeon, who knows exactly what was done, is in the position to provide you with a meaningful diagnosis and treatment recommendations.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_revisionarybreastsurgery.htm

Fire like sensations an burning after breast augmentation

+1

Fire sensations and burning can be nerves re-awakening, causalgia (a nerve disorder), or even an infection to name a few. It is best to see your surgeon to make sure things are OK.