Is this normal for the first day of butt implants, a dent in the middle? (photo)

It is my first day and this is what my butt looks like. Is this normal? There is a dent in the middle of my right butt cheek. The left cheek look perfect and round. I honestly prefer my old butt because my right cheek was round, unlike this one. It is a round 275cc implant under the muscle. this sucks.

Is this normal for the first day of butt implants, a dent in the middle?

+1

Give yourself some time to recover. Fat grafting may be a reasonable option to correct a dimple on the buttocks.

Ask your doctor

+1

Best for you should be asking your doctor... anyways you are on the first week post op...its going to be better. ask and talk to your doctor.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD