Could my face use some Botox/ facial fillers? (photos)

Ok so I'm 28 years old and have had rhinoplasty that is still swollen but however I feel I'm starting to get lines around my mouth and loss of volume in my cheeks and I would like to improve my face just a tad bit more. What would you recommend and is Botox a good option for preventing wrinkles or is that a myth? Honest please don't be nice.

Gentle use of fillers in younger patients can look great

+2
The lines starting around your mouth are well treated with Belotero which we have found works better in shallow lines. You may also benefit from some malar augmentation with Perlane to add some volume and shape to you cheeks. Both procedures are easily done in a few moments and have minimal downtime. 

Hope this helps.

Oklahoma City Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox or Fillers

+2
You have a young beautiful face to start with. The bit of darkening beneath your eyes might not be a facial feature and might be a result of your recent surgery. If not, a little restylane might get rid of the tired look. Some filler in cheeks would be an enhancement that you might enjoy. 

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

Fillers or Botox

+2
Of course looking at your pictures are no substitute for an in-person assessment, but from what I see you do have some volume loss in your cheeks with a drooping apex. This has caused some deepening in the lines around your nose and mouth (nasolabial folds). I think Juvederm Voluma would be a good option for you to restore some volume to your cheeks. This will also help reduce the depth of your nasolabial folds. If deep lines remain in the nasolabial folds, then a filler such as Juvederm or Restylane can be used to directly treat them. As far as your brow goes, its hard to tell whether you need Botox in those areas when you are not dynamically moving the muscles involved. From these pictures I would say it's ok to hold off on Botox for now. But note that you do have some asymmetry of your eyebrows which is important for your injector to take into consideration when treating you with Botox. All the best to you.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon

Fillers and Botox

+2
you have a nice high brow so be very conservative with any Botox around the crows feet and frown areas as this will raise the brow to some degree.

A really love your facial features.  He had a wonderful oval-shaped faced with a nice downward angle to your jawline.  This very nice feminine appearance though does leave some room for volume in your cheeks as you suggested.  Perhaps it is the way your hair frames or face but I would suggest Radiesse to add a conservative amount of volume to your cheeks particularly the anterior and lateral aspects.  The volume issue for your cheeks is really only noticeable when he are not smiling.  Aside from this leave the rest of it alone

Chase Lay, MD

double board-certified facial plastic surgeon

Chase Lay, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox or Fillers for facial lines?

+1
Fillers will be a good option for the lines around your mouth. I don't see any significant volume loss on your cheek that may warrant a need for fillers so this can wait.

Botox is worth once you already start seeing dynamic lines, it will not be able to help in prevention though.

Somyos Kunachak, MD
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Could my face use some Botox/ facial fillers?

+1
Over there internet very hard to advise vs IN PERSON consolation.. Thus ALWAYS best to seek in person opinions... 

Facial fillers and botox

+1
For some patients fillers and botox can be great. Photos are difficult because it can wash out the face and the lines do not show up well. Best to be seen in person. Good luck.