I'm 5'1' and I Weigh 130 I Am 30J What Size Can I Go Down To? The Smallest I've Ever Been is 32dd.

Breast Size After Breast Reduction

+1

Most of my patients  undergoing breast reduction surgery wish to achieve a enough of a reduction to help with their symptoms while remaining proportionate with the remainder of their torso. 

It is important to discuss your goals with your plastic surgeon.   In my practice I find the use of goal pictures helpful during this communication process. I encourage patients not to base their communication about goals or their satisfaction of the outcome of surgery based on cup size.

Best wishes;  breast reduction surgery is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.

Breast reduction

+1

A rough estimate of final size can be discussed in the office after consultation.  Remember that cup size does not always correlate to volume of the breast tissue removed because all bra companies manufacture bras differently.

Size after breast reduction

+1

Without an actual examination it is difficult to say as there are many factors that affect breast size. You should seek an evaluation and examination from a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss your case. In general, though, most patients are extremely pleased with their results after this surgery. And try not to get hung up on a number or letter. It is far more important to be a size that fits your body. Good luck to you.

Margaret Skiles, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon