I Found out That a 5 is 500 Cc Will That Be Enough? I Can Not Live with Small Boobs. (photo)

I'm 47 ,5'6", 212lb and was a 38 D, will 500cc be enough to take me back to a D or is it going to be close to a B cup? Doc said my skin was thining, I don't want to look rediculous with a large body and small boobs, I haven't been a B since my teenage yrs. I measured the cc's and its not even 17oz's. I put it in a plastic bag and went hunting for a bra, and found that it dosen't even fit a C cup. what can i do? I want to be proportionate with my lg frame. And no, I can't loose weight, bad health.

Choosing implant size

+2

At best, choosing an implant size is a guess as to what the final cup size will be. I have found that the best way to guesstimate what is the best size is either to try on implants in the surgeon's office and bring a shirt or top that fits closely enough to show your shape so you can try on the implants with it on too. It can be hard to tell with just an implant in your bra what you will look like with clothes on. You can also take a baggie and fill it with rice until it is the right size and then measure its volume. My patients have had good luck using these methods. And good luck to you.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon

Will 500 cc make me a D cup

+2

Most surgeon's try very hard to stay away from guessing cup sizes, as there is no fixed definition that is consistent for use by patients, surgeons, or the companies that manufactures brassieres.

This is even more difficult in a patient such as yourself with a large frame.my recommendation would be to try implants on at your surgeon's office and find a size that looks suitable and try to ignore cup size estimates. Note that the implants look bigger sitting over your breast that inside, so your surgeon would probably recommend an implant about 10% larger than the one your try on.

Thanks, and best wishes.

The Right Size To Jump To A Full D Cup Size

+1

When it comes to cup size, it is hard to provide patients with a 100% accurate projection of what the breast augmentation outcome would look like. 

Moreover, the cup size measurement varies from one bra to another and so using this rubric as a way to assess the end results of a breast augmentation is not based on solid ground.

Therefore, I recommend that you try different implant sizes on with a tight shirt when in consultation with the surgeon of your choice; that way you will have a fair idea how you will look after the surgery with different implant sizes.

That being said, please remember that commendable results require an exceptionally skilled surgeon to perform the surgery and settling for anything less than that increases the chances of additional corrective surgeries dramatically.

I hope this helps and please feel free to check the website below.

Thank you for your inquiry.
The best of luck to you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS