I Had Botox Inject to the Sides of my Nose and Bridge from a Derm and It Has Left Dents in my Nose? Will These Go Away?

I had a revision rhinoplasty about a year ago with extensive grafting, etc, My derm told me that injecting botox across the bridge or down the sides of my nose would not harm the graft. I have severe pain, swelling, bruise and a crack line/ bump across my nose where the injection was done. Will this heal?

Consult your Dermatologist and Surgeon

+1

Although Botox is not permanent, so the effects should be reversible, consulting with your surgeon who performed the Rhinoplasty would be an excellent idea. If you have had any surgery in any area and are considering another treatment to this area by a different doctor, it is always a good idea to seek advice from the original or another Plastic Surgeon prior to treatment.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Botox after rhinoplasty

+1

Seeing your dermatologist may help. You might also want to see the surgeon who did the revision rhinoplasty. 

Jen Yuan Chow, MD
Pasadena Facial Plastic Surgeon

Botox and nose issues

+1

I would suggest first following up with the provider to assess what may or may not be happening with the treatment.

Sam Naficy, MD