Oily Acne Skin with Deep Acne Scars is Accutane Worth to Try It?

i am joseph suffering with acne and very oily skin from past five years.most of my skin damaged by acne scars.i tried every product to control but no use.is accutane worth to try it?

Accutane for Acne Scarring Skin

+1

Thank you for your question. Accutane is indicated for severe cystic acne. If your face is oily and you have acne there are other options besides Accutane including topicals, a short term course of oral antibiotics, or photodynamic therapy. The acne scars can be corrected with lasers used to help with the texture of the skin by removing the top most layer called the epidermis and allowing it to regenerate and grow back smoother. Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist with expertise in acne for the most effective and safe treatment options. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist