Old Oil Burn Mark? (photo)

Sir I have an old oil burn mark on my left hand. It is around 32 years old scar. I have undergone laser treatment for the same around 15 years ago. Doctor assured me that it will be removed 80% but it did nothing my scar is same. Is there any other surgery for my scar. I feel very depressed.

Burn scars and laser

+1

You have a fairly thin, atrophic scar from the oil burn.  Lasers used 15 years ago did not have the capacity to treat in a fractional manner they do today.  I would dare say that you could improve the appearance and the thickness of the skin with multiple Profractional FX treatments as with this system. the controlled depth of injury will encourage the skin to try to return to an appearance as normal as possible.

Los Gatos Dermatologic Surgeon