When Can You Perform Dancing After BBL?

I love to dance but I'm concerned about whether my BBL will shake or be soft....I don't want a hard rear end I want it too be soft not hard .

Dancing After Buttocks Sculpting

Typically I recommend that my patients hold of on vigorous activity for a period of six weeks. This prevents the possibility of fluid formation which can be persistent or even get infected. The softness of your buttocks has to due with the lack of formation of fat necrosis (scarring) due to infection, pressure or graft packed too tightly

2220 Wisteria Drive
Snellville, GA 30078

Dancing after Brazilian Buttlift

The critical time for healing of the liposuctioned areas and the transferred fat is the first six weeks.  I do not recommend anything strenuous for that first 6 weeks.  The results are worth the wait, believe me.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210