How Much Weight Should I Lose?

I plan on having TT/lipo of the back flanks and arms with fat grafting to the buttocks at end of the year. I am 5'4 and currently 197 lbs, how much weight should I lose before surgery if any? I want to have enough fat to harvest to give me a really big buttocks

Weight Loss Prior To Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery

+1

Losing approximately 20 pounds is a reasonable goal in your case prior to the surgery.  Given your goals of a very large buttocks, I would not lose an extreme amount of weight pre-op.

Weight Loss and Brazilian Buttlift

+1

You may want to lose 20 or 30 lbs.  You need to have enough fat so that 5 liters can be liposuctioned and 1500 cc per buttock transferred.  This will give you the most significant results.  See a board certified plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlift procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift and Preoperative Weight Loss

+1

Prior to having any surgery, including a Brazilian Butt Lift, it always pays to be as close to your ideal weight as possible.  However, in many cases this is not always feasible.  Check with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area for advice on weight goals to strive for.  Best wishes.

Web reference: http://www.vincentleporemd.com

San Jose Plastic Surgeon