Want Implant Removal After 14 Weeks; Scared of Sagging? (photo)

I had 350cc below-the-muscle implants put in approximately 14 weeks ago, and now I want them removed for numerous reasons. I'm 25, never had children, and have had no significant weight gain or loss. My concern is over what my breasts will look like after removal. My surgeon told me I was skin-short, and should look close to my pre-op state, but I'm not sure exactly what "close" means. I'm also concerned that everyday I wait to remove them is one more day of stretching that equals sagging.

Want Implant Removal After 14 Weeks

+1

It is true that the longer these stay in, the more skin stretching will occur, so if you are certain that implants are not for you, removing these sooner will be a good choice. No one can guarantee how much skin recovery you will have, but you have a lot in your favor. 

Concerns about Appearance of Breasts after Removal of Breast Implants?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction after breast augmentation surgery. Although no one can predict with absolute certainty, based on your characteristics, it is very likely that your breasts will “bounce back” nicely.  If you are completely convinced that removal of the breast implants is your best decision, then no need to wait.

Implant removal and final shape

+1

It is difficult to determine final shape after implant removal.  But to guess, I would say that since you just had them done, and did not have a lot of breast tissue, you probably will be similar to where you started.