Can You Have More Areas Liposuctioned During BBL That You Don't Plan to Have Transfered?

I was wondering if it is possible to have ares liposuction that you don't plan to transfer during your BBL and what would be the estimated cost for the extra lipo? Can have ares such as the neck and arms and a little extra off the stomach? how much would it cost to have BBL and extra Lipo?

Neck and Arm Lipo in addition to the Brazilian buttlift

+1

Usually the Brazilian buttlift involves liposuction of the abdomen, sides, and back and transfer of that fat to the buttocks.  However, I frequently liposuction arms, legs, and chin if the patient wants those things.  Usually, this adds a significant time component to the case and will probably increase the cost $2000 to $4000 depending upon number of additional areas.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA