Graft is showing six months after rhinoplasty. Is it fixable? (Photo)

Closed rhino in 2012 for bulbous tip, 6 months later, a lump is protruding. PS said I added a graph, don't worry, you cant really see it. what? Basically he didn't want to deal with it. so I go to a PS at Cleveland Clinic who rebuilds noses, from bad car accidents/birth defects. I put my faith in him(8) hour surgery). 6 months later the graph shows up, added to that my nose looks crooked, and flat. PS said,I'm moving to Canada, next week, Ill just add filler to the other side,is this fixable?

Revision rhinoplasty

+2
Of course not knowing what your nose looked like before and being a Monday morning quarterback doesn't help much.  Yes, I see some asymmetries but what did it look like before. Going for another revision may add further complexity and problems.  Good luck.

Rhinoplasty

+2
Since you had your surgery in Cleveland. See Dr. Bahman Guyuron Chairman Department of Plastic Surgery at Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland.

Treatment of graft visibility post rhinoplasty

+1
Your options do include revision surgery and fillers, of which both hyaluonic acid gels and Radiesse are used frequently. Sometimes a more permanent filler, such as Silikon 1000 will work. Good luck.

Harrison C. Putman III, MD
Peoria Facial Plastic Surgeon