5'7, 200lbs and planning to have BBL with liposuction to the upper and lower abdomen: Will I drop in dress sizes post-op?

I plan to have a BBL with liposuction to my upper and lower abdomen.. I'm 5'7'' and 200lbs and I fit a size 16, all of my weight is really in my stomach and back area. I know that the surgery is not a weight loss surgery but I would like to know how many size's should I expect to go down to if any?

Dress Size Change with BBL

+1
Hello and thank you for your question.  You are absolutely right that BBL is not a weight loss procedure.  It is however a sculpting procedure.  The goal of BBL is to improve your shape, so that dresses fit you in an entirely different way than they did before surgery regardless of the size.  Sculpting the abdomen, back and waistline allows my patients to wear fitted dresses they never thought they could wear before.
The most important thing to do  is find an experienced plastic surgeon who can deliver the results you desire. 
Best of luck to you,

Ruth Celestin, MD

+1
   This largely depends upon who does the surgery and how much pure fat is removed and how much pure fat is injected.  I have seen reductions in waist size of 6 to 8 inches or more. 

Dress size change and BBl

+1
Your dress will definitely fit differently but it is hard to predict what dress size you will change into.  If fat is harvested from your abdomen and back these areas will certainly become smaller, but the buttock will become larger.