Hard Scar Tiss. 4 Yrs Post Tummy Tck, About to Have Recut Sept 25 to Restructure. Worried More Scar Tissue/dents? (photo)

This will be 2 surgery post original tummy tuck/lipo for hardened tissue. Entire R side of belly hard/on fire w/ neuralgia/nerve numbness, pain constant/passive [felt 24/7]. cant stand to have touched. surgeon originally recisioned 8 months after tummy tuck, results soft, but ST came back harder/larger. i didnt wear garmets pst op long enough so i felt it was my fault. non surgical procedure steriod/injections = denting. surgeon will rescion + lipo 9/25, Can I shake the Scr Tisue blues? Am i doomed?

+1

Even with the photos and your story very hard to advise over the internet. Seek in person opinions. For me a revision of the inferior scar area could improve the appearance. Best to you and the child. 

Scar revisions after tummy tuck

+1

Your story is complicated and it impossible to give advice without an examination. We do suggest that the trail of revisions after your tummy tuck, including injections with resulting dents warrants a measured approach to further improvement. Dents can take multiple treatments and grafting to correct, and we don't think a 'one time fix' when you have had so many issues will come true.