I'm Looking for Suggestion of Changes I Can Make to Be More Symmetric and Beautiful? (photo)

There are so many options out there and I really don't know what's best for me. My fear is to see a doctor, but they only recommend what they do at their practice. I really want to make sure I get the BEST options and improvement. Note: I'm seeing my face age pre-maturally (sagging jowls, etc). I have always disliked my round face, it is also really unsymmetrical and getting worse as I age. I use botox and filllers currently. I'm open for any suggestions to improve my apparence.

Nothing wrong with your photos

+3

A look at your photos show a youthful, attractive face. We suggest you look for improvements within and give up on the surgical fix.

Chin Implant and Cheek Augmentation For Facial Harmony

+2

I would agree with another that cheek augmentation with facial fat grafting would likely improve the periorbital and cheek areas.  In addition, the chin implant would improve facial harmony as well and will blend seemlessly and improve the appearance of jowling.  Both of these would make for a more angular, less round face.

Suggestions for making my face look better.

+2

I think the best thing you could do for your facial appearance is smile. You have very nice facial structure with a nicely defined jawline. Your midface region underneath your lower eyelids is slightly deflated and could benefit from a filler such as Radiesse. You have a slightly retrusive chin which could benefit from a small chin implant in order to better define your crevice-mental angle. All this being said, none of these will result in perfect symmetry. 

Todd C. Miller, MD

Face Changes For Symmetry and Enhanced Appearance

+2

When trying to improve your face, you have to ask yourself whether the problems that you are age-related, structural or a combination of both. Your own description (round face and jowling) suggests a combination of both. I would have a plastic surgeon go over your photos with some computer imaging to see what changes, if any, are beneficial. A variety of options exist from fillers to chin augmentation. A few subtle changes may make a big difference to you.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

I Would Improve the Cheeks and Chin

+2

You are already a beautiful women so I would suggest subtle changes to improve your facial harmony.  You have lost volume in your midface/cheeks that is creating the small "bags" underneath your eyes.  I would add volume in this area with fillers or fat.

Your chin is slightly weak contributing to your small jowls.  The chin can be enlarged with a chin implant, fillers or fat transfer.

I hope this helps!

Jonathan Kulbersh, MD
Charlotte Facial Plastic Surgeon

Facial improvement

+2

Dear lexas,

Thanks for submitting your pictures. You have attractive face with early signs of aging. They include the following : Mild jowls, moderate naso labial folds,  jugal line, lower eyelid bags. At this stage you can continue with fillers treatment , however it has to be done by a competent plastic surgeon. Since you are not happy with your results , get additional consultation and check their before and after pictures. If you are looking for a more drustic change than fillers, you might cinsider a partial MACS lift procedure with lower eyelids blepharoplasty. This will improve on all the above mentioned aging signs. Consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon who is familiar with that technique and again check the before and after pictures.

Dr Widder 

Shlomo Widder, MD
Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Options to improve facial appearance

+2

You already have a beautiful face.  Each face has its own internal logic and extreme surgical changes are often regretted.  Everyone has minor asymmetries, which actually enhance beauty.  Mirror image facial duplications look strange.  The quest for perfect symmetry is a dangerous one.  You do have a little volume loss in your upper cheeks, which might be helped with a fat transfer, but don't do anything drastic.

John Q. Cook, MD

Fat Transfer to sculpt the face

+2

Dear lexas_p,

• You have wonderful bone structure that would respond well to fat transfer
  • You can fill the under eyes, lift the cheeks, fill in the smile lines, make a straight jawline and chin all with fat
  • The results look and feel natural, and they last for many years
  • You can turn a rounder face into a heart shaped face with fat transfer
  • In addition, the skin quality improves with most patients

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

I'm Looking for Suggestion of Changes I Can Make to Be More Symmetric and Beautiful?

+2

Facial beauty, IMHO, is not about symmetry but as The Palmer Code explains, is achieved by certain features being aesthetically ideal in size and shape.  Looking at the photos provided, I would make the following suggestions based upon The Palmer Code.

1. Fillers (I prefer using Perlane for this) to shape the anterior portion of the cheeks that are a bit flat....which makes the face appear elongated.

2. The chin is weak which can be augmented with a Chin Implant to balance the entire lower face.

3. The lips are a bit thin and could be augmented with fillers (we use Juvederm Ultra)

4. The nasal tip is a bit wide which could be thinned with a Retrograde Tip-plasty (not a full Rhinoplasty)

Hope this helps.

Changes to make your face naturally beautiful and symmetrical- jowls, sagging

+2

#next_pages_container { width: 5px; hight: 5px; position: absolute; top: -100px; left: -100px; z-index: 2147483647 !important; } Lexas p- When I look at your photos I think you have a very naturally beautiful face. You have great bone structure and inviting eyes. You mentioned asymmetry and jowling that bother you, what other areas are concerning to you? I noticed from your photos some minor jowling. Your chin is a bit out of proportion to your strong cheeks, and a chin augmentation might balance your face a bit more. Another surgical option would be some subtle liposuction under the chin to help sculpt the area. If you are more interested in non surgical options, a slight amount of filler under the eyes would give a more refreshed appearance, or putting some in front of the jowls can help smooth out the jawline. If you decide to do anything, I would go for very subtle, natural looking changes since you already have a very attractive face. Be certain to see a board certified surgeon who specializes in the face and who gives natural looking results. I agree with the other surgeon here who suggested you speak to at least 2 surgeons prior to making a decision, then go with whomever you felt most comfortable with. I hope this helps you in your search- Dr S

Travis L. Shaw, MD
Richmond Facial Plastic Surgeon