What Should I Expect After Breast Implant Removal? (photo)

I have read so many varying answers on the topic; yes, I know it all "depends", but I haven't seen a question with statistics like mine. I had 350cc silicone implants placed under the muscle a little over 3 months ago, changing me from a 34B to a 32C/D. My pre-BA breasts were perky, and my PS has said that I'm "skin short". If I get them removed, what is the likelihood they will look like my pre-BA breasts? Does that fact they're under the muscle make things worse or better?

Implant Removal

+2

Looking at your photos and story I would anticipate , with time, you would be very close to your pre-op size and shape.  Factors such as age, previous breast feeding, weight loss and gain go into the strength of your skin.  Judging purely from the info given I feel you have a good chance to being close to your pre-op shape and size.

What Should I Expect After Breast Implant Removal?

+1

The fact that the implants are not huge, haven't been in very long, and that your skin tone appears to be good makes it quite likely that your appearance will be similar to what is was before surgery. 

Concerns about Appearance of Breasts after Removal of Breast Implants?

+1

Very likely that your breasts will look very similar to your preoperative status given the characteristics you have described.

Breasts after implant removal

+1

Many factors go into how the breasts will look after implant removal. This includes the quality of the skin, the size of the breasts, the size with implants, to name a few.