Looking for a BBL and Whatever Else is Needed - Opinions? (Photo)

Hi im a 27 yr old female 5'6 185 mother of 6 all breastfeed. I wanna knw how this process works and step by step. Will I need to come back to keep my bbl from flattening and how lonw will this bbl last im new to this but is my dream come true!

lookin for quotes most of my weight is held in my stomach, arms and thighs. .....looking forward to hearing from you Doct.

Looking for a BBL and Whatever Else is Needed - Opinions?

+2
In some patients I can reduce the waist by 8 inches or so. In some patients, I transfer up to 2000 cc per buttock, which will make anyone's buttocks have a lot of projection. This all depends upon what your goals may be.  An exam is always best in this regard as well as a discussion of your goals. 

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/brazilian-buttlift-photo-galleries.php

BBL and how it works

+2
First, the buttock can be augmented from fat from different areas of the body including yoru abdomen. I will point out that from the photos, and of course an exam will be more accurate, you will likely need a tummy tuck.  If you have fat deep to the muscle overlying your internal organs, then you may not get as flat a stomach as you would like. Diet and exercise may help first to get your weight down.  Good lcuk.

BBL and TT

+1
You are a perfect candidate for a beautiful low scar Tummy Tuck and a tight muscle repair in order to achieve a flat abdomen, tapered waist and complete your beautiful transformation with a thorough liposuction to your back, thighs and arms  and transfer that fat into your butt and probably hips. You will be loving your curvaceous body!!!
Feel encouraged.
Dr. Cardenas

Mexico Plastic Surgeon