Ohio Brazilian Butt Lift Doctor Recommendations

I am in Ohio having a hard time finding a certified doctor that does a Brazilian butt lift in Ohio. Why? Is the procedure that complicated?

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Virtual Consult great for out of town Brazilian Butt Lift patients!

+1

In our practice we see many patients who travel to Miami for a Brazilian Butt lift. This is especially true for the surgery because it is very technique and surgeon dependent. For our out-of-town patients, we offer our iConsult service. This allows us to connect your computer to our computer through an encrypted network and will allow you to see your photographs transform in front of you. This will give you an idea of what you could look like after the surgery but more importantly it will give you an opportunity to ask the surgeon all of your questions. This virtual consult helps us with the initial planning of your surgery.

Patients then travel to Miami and ride the day before their surgery for their physical and actual consultation. When planning the surgery discuss at length the surgeons experience and review the photographs of their patients. Our patients also find it very helpful to talk to our previous patients about their experience.

For more information on Brazilian butt lifts or butt augmentation, please schedule an iConsult or visit us online at the link below.

Web reference: http://www.miamiaesthetic.com/butt_augmentation_lift.htm

Re: Ohio Brazilian Butt Lift doctor recommendations

+1

The technique is very labor intensive.

Properly done, the fat has to be harvested manually, not with high suction as this may damage the cells. That takes longer to perform.

Secondly, the harvested fat has to be processed correctly. It has to be decanted, then centrifuged. Washing the cells, which is a shorter process, does not get rid of sufficient numbers of nonviable cells and impurities, and at the same times decreases attachments of stem cells to fat cells. Centrifugation takes longer, but it increases the concentration of stem cells as well doing a better job of separating viable fat cells from nonviable ones.

Finally, the fat has to be injected in very minute quantities, requiring hundreds of small injections.

It requires a setup that the casual surgeon is not likely to invest in. I have many specialized cannulas, centrifuges, use up hundreds of syringes per case, etc. In addition, I have a staff of several techs thoroughly familiar with the technique.

In this sense it is like hair transplantation. The concepts and techniques are well known, but it requires a trained staff and specialized setup to do well. I know how to do hair transplants, but am not set up to do them, so I won't do them.

Ask the surgeons you interview how many cases they have done and to show you post op pictures.

Brazilian Butt Lift is technique dependent

+2

Brazilian Butt Lift is not a complex surgery but technique dependent.

It requires understanding of gentle liposuction, processing the fat, and artistic and scientific knowledge to transfer the fat correctly.

It does require experience.

Not complicated, just relatively new to the mainstream

+1

Lady 29,

Brazilian butt lift surgery is not technically complicated. It is predicated on the concepts of liposuction and fat transfer techniques. Both of these procedures have been in practice for decades by plastic surgeons. It is only recently that combining the procedures and applying them to buttock augmentation has been prompted and fueled by pop culture. Keep searching for a board certified plastic surgeon in Ohio who performs the procedure. It might be difficult for a while, but it will be worth it! Good luck!