5'7'' 200lbs. 33 yr. old I would like to know if this size is realistic after my BBL surgery? (photos)

i'm 33 yrs. old i'm 5'7'' tall and I weight 200lbs. I would like to know if my photo shopped picture of me is a realistic goal after having a BBL surgery with liposuction to my lower & upper back, flanks, inner thighs, upper & lower abdomen? I know that in some cases the skin can retract back, but will I have to possibly have to get a tummy tuck as well?

Looks like a tummy tuck

+2
Your Photoshop results looks more like a tummy tuck result with tightening and flattening of the muscles and excision and tightening of skin. Also, the Photoshop results look more like liposuction with buttock fat injection. It would behoove you to schedule a consult with a board certified plastic surgeon that performs a lot of body contouring to make sure your expectations and goals are met.

Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

5'7"200lbs. 33 yr.old. I would like to know if if this size is realistic after my BBL surgery?

+1
Thank you for providing excellent photographs to include photo shopped images. your best result should  include a tummy  tuck to remove excess skin from your abdomen. Back, Flank,and Thigh liposuction will help to improve your contour as well as provide additional fat for buttock grafting.In fact, the shape of your buttock will improve significantly with this additional liposuction. Our experience with body contouring has shown that a weight loss of 10 to 15 pounds will significantly improve the results of your tummy tuck. It is important to consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience with body contouring procedures.

Burr Von Maur, MD

5'7'' 200lbs. 33 yr. old I would like to know if this size is realistic after my BBL surgery?

+1
Thank you for your question, first of all I would recommend you to loose weight, the closer you are to your ideal goal the better your results will be, the will be less surgical risks as well. By looking at your pictures, and seeing what you wish to accomplish, I would advice having a Tummy tuck and Brazilian but lift, doing liposuction alone will result in having too much loose skin, only having both tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift will help you achieve those results.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction

+1
Only Photoshop can give you the results of a photoshoped  shape.
Only after examination and evaluation of the fat distribution, bone muscle can one tell you what can realistically be achieved.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com

Tummy tuck and bbl

+1
In your photo shopped photo, you do not account for intra-abdominal fatty tissue that can not be treated. If you lose weight then maybe.  Certainly removing some fat with lipo to place in the buttocks and then followed by a tummy tuck would be a significant improvement.

+1
   I would suspect that a 5 liter liposuction and BBL followed by the tummy tuck would produce a result similar to the goal.

BBL and tummy tuck

+1
While it is best to have BBL and tummy tuck procedures performed separately, in selected patients, this combination for small volumes can achieve a really good result. I recommend a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon with expertise in body contouring to discuss the benefits of both.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS