Who Offers the R20 Tattoo Removal?

Hi, Who around the country offers in R20? Please let me know I'd like to try it.

R20 in St. Louis

+1

I offer the R20 protocol in St. Louis, Missouri. Since it is relatively new, our experience is limited. It is my impression that the R20 protocol has improved our ability to clear tattoos with fewer treatments. The end amount of fading, however, may be similar. Since tattoo removal/fading can take years, any shortening of the treatment time would be worthwhile to most patients. I have heard dermatologists with large laser practices in Washington DC, NYC, and Sacramento discuss their experience with R20, although I am sure there are many others who offer the treatment as well.

Chesterfield Dermatologic Surgeon