What Changes Have Been Made to the Light Sheer Diode Machine Since 2003?

is any difference between the light sheer diode machine that was manufactured at 2003 and new one . I Have One Offer to Buy Light Sheer Diode Machine That is That Bought 2003 I Am So Upset .

LightSheer DUET changes

+1

The small hand piece is the same for the old and new LightSheer.  The new DUET has a second handpiece that is larger and has a vacuum.  The treatments are quicker and more comfortable.

Toronto Dermatologist

LightSheer Diode Laser

+1

The original Light Sheer laser is excellent. The newer Light Sheer Duet offers a larger hand piece which means faster treatments, and there is less pain as a result of the suction technology. Also, with the large hand piece, there is no need for ultrasound gel. 

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon