What options do I have to treat the loose skin on my legs, thighs and ankles? (photos)

what are my options for my thighs and calves. And special a my ankles,(cankles).I have not been able to wear short, dresses, capris or a swimsuit since losing my way due to embarrassment of my legs. My insurance doesn't cover plastic surgeryor liposuction but was wondering what my options were. If anyone can help I would appreciate it.. I am tired of crying every summer. : {

Need to improve appearance of legs

+1
Without an examination, I cannot tell what part of the problem is excess fat, what is muscle, tendon and underlying bone.

That said, careful liposuction is probably the best approach.

See a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Be sure to review your photographs with the surgeon to discuss specifically what areas should be treated and what to expect. Best wishes.

What options do I have to treat the loose skin on my legs, thighs and ankles?

+1
Hello and thanks for your question.
An in person examination is needed. Depending on the quality of your skin and the amount of fat, liposculpting can be done.
Dr Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Loose of the calves and ankles

+1
Loose skin can not be treated with liposuction.  If the condition is fat then this can be carefully sculpted with liposuction.  Although things are getting better there is no reliable method to tighten lose skin.  

Swelling After Lower Extremity Liposuction

+1
Your skin looks pretty firm from the photos, so liposuction may be the right solution to your concerns. However, aside from the difficulties of performing liposuction  below the knee, the resultant swelling lasts for an extremely long time. 
While swelling from liposuction anywhere else on the body may last 6 months to one year, ankle swelling can last up to two years.
Although this seems very long, the results are worth it after that period of time.
Good luck!

Robert M. Freund, MD

Contouring legs

+1
Thank you for your pictures. Sorry to hear that you have stress. Liposuction of the ankles is a tricky. They're only a certain number of plastic surgeons that you can do that with consistent results.
please select your consultations with board-certified plastic surgeons carefully to find the right practitioner to achieve the results you want if possible.

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS