Odd Feelings in Nose, and Nostril Caving in?

I had surgery last month, but I still feel strange sensations in my nose. Often times during the day it will feel tingly, and as if there is pressure all around my nose. I can feel it mostly on my left side by the bridge and nostril, but it can be felt everywhere. It comes and goes throughout the day, but it has not been getting better, and gets worse when I yawn. Also, I notice that sometimes when I breathe in my left nostril completely caves in, but other times it is not has bad. Why is this?

Unusual symptoms following a rhinoplasty

+1

Difficult to answer your questions without a physical examination.  You should discuss your concerns with your plastic surgeon.  Your symptoms seem unusual.