Which Oculoplastic Surgeon Has the Finest Hand in California?

I am a model who went in for some volume on the hollows of my cheeks and woke up with fat all over my eyes and cheek bones. This has changed my appearance entirely. My eyes are closed off and my cheeks are uneven and large for my face. Needless to say, I am not working in my field. I am looking for a surgeon with a meticulous hand and talent for detail, who has the skill to restore my appearance as much as possible. I appreciate your time and any ideas. Thank you.

Fat injections and what to do with the problems they cause.

+1

You will need to wait at least 3 months from the time of your last surgery and you may need the cheek issue addressed by a facial plastic surgeon. Dr. Groth  in Beverly Hills is excellent.