What is Going on with Implants?

4 weeks ago I had lollipop lift with high profile silicone implants. the right one seems to be high on top and soft underneath and the left on is very full all over.

Implants settle over time

+1

Not sure I can give a useful response without pictures. But in general implants will settle with time. One can be larger fro many reasons including a hematoma (which will also resove with time). You should see your plastic surgeon to evaluate.

What is Going on with Implants?

+1

Without pictures or an exam, this question is extremely difficult to answer, and it is best to discuss this with your plastic surgeon.

What is Going on with Implants?

+1

Thanks for your question. A photo would make it possible to give a more useful response to your question. All I can suggest is some patience. It can take 3-6 months for the implants to settle, and it is quite common for a patient to have a nice outcome at six months who looked quite asymmetric at one month.

Uneven implants with lift.

+1

Sounds like the higher implant has not dropped as anticipated.  Talk to your doctor about massage, a pressure strap and other means to get the implant to move south.

Talmage Raine MD FACS

dr@drraine.com

Talmage J. Raine, MD

Breast implants/lift at four weeks

+1

Without an exam, it is difficult to say what could be an issue if anything.  At his early time you need to let things heal.

Breast Asymmetry after Breast Augmentation/Lifting?

+1

Thank you for the question and congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation/lifting procedure.

Given that you are only 4 weeks out of the procedure, it is much too early to evaluate the end results of the procedure. At this stage, some breast asymmetry is more common, than not.  Absolute symmetry is rarely achieved in the long-term.

I would suggest that you continue to exercise patience  and continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.  He/she is in the best position to precisely evaluate  your progress and to rule out complications that can explain breast asymmetry.  he/she is also the best source of  meaningful reassurance.

Evaluate the results of surgery 6 months to one year after it was done; hopefully you will be very pleased with the end results of the procedure performed.

Uneven implants 1 month post-op.

+1

Hi Jonna,

Thank you for your question.  Without a photo, it is impossible to give you any specific answer. However, it is very common to have asymmetrical swelling from surgery.  Only after all this swelling is gone and the implants drop into their final resting place, will you see your final result.  Pay close attention to the post-op instructions and massage techniques your plastic surgeon gives you and voice your concerns to them.

Best Wishes!

Pablo Prichard

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon