Unilateral cleft lip, what is the best procedure to have my lip, nose and scar fixed? (photo)

I have a unilateral cleft. I think i had a surgery when I was a baby, and my 2nd surgery is when I was 14 yrs old. I would like to know if my lip and the scar can be "fix" to "nomal" straight lip and what kind of procedure is the best in my case. my upper right lip is hanging than the rest of the upper lip. Also, how much will be the cost? thank you

Cleft lip

+1
Hi There,

Your lip shape can be improved by revision of the cleft lip repair. the type of the surgery needs to be determined after complete examination of the tissue.
best,

Ali Totonchi, MD

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Lip repair

+1

thank you for the photos but a complete exam is really needed to see the movement of your lips. Find a plastic surgeon in your area with experience in lip/nose revisions.

Dr Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon