Do I have to wait a full 30 days before using any type of liquid foundation makeup?

I had laser dermabrasion on my face Oct. 29. It will be 13 days tomorrow since I had my procedures. I also had a neck & lower face lift. My skin is still pink & dry, but I would like to be able to make it less obvious with some makeup.

Makeup after Dermabrasion

+1

I think it is always important to refer to homecare instructions from your provider. I personally would recommend a tinted physical SPF for protection and to diffuse the red, the Zink oxide will act as a nice anti-inflammatory and not cause any irritation since the ingredients are simple and provide for the concerns you mentioned. Always be consistant with sunscreen after this procedure.

Bellevue Oculoplastic Surgeon