What Could Cause Outer Eye to Collapse After Upper Bleph?

30 yr F. Went in for mild congenital ptosis of the LEFT eye only. My eyes were pretty and almond. Surgeon suggested ptosis repair for left eye, & bilateral upper bleph (very unnecessary I now know). Results are a disaster. Right eye (was fine before) is round / drooping / has a retracted lower lid - (surgeon says from brow drop)- nothing was done to the lower lids. Botox in the crows feet area lifted my brow back, but did not help my eye. I'm too embarrassed to post pics. Any insight or advice?

Hello

+1

Sorry to hear you are not happy with outcome. Without picture we cannot say what is going on. You should see another PS to get a second opinion.