Do you have to be an Obagi user to have the Blue Peel?

Using the Obagi System Before and After the Obagi Blue Peel - Buffalo Niagara

+1
It is not essential to use the Obagi system after the Obagi Blue Peel. There are retinoic based creams and creams that reduce hyperpigmentation that are extensively used in our practice to maintain that youthful look after the Obagi Blue Peel. 

We have a large Obagi Blue peel experience and I recommend that you watch 2 video clips that I have provided on our website - one video is that of a male patient who took daily pictures of his face after the Obagi peel and another is a physician who does the Obagi Blue peel on his aesthetician. 

If you are interested in getting an Obagi Blue peel, contact our office. 

Buffalo General Surgeon

Do you have to be an Obagi user to have a Blue Peel?

+1
Using the Obagi system prior to having the Blue Peel will optimize your results.  Additionally, continuing with the Obagi system after the Blue Peel is beneficial.

Suzanne Kim Doud Galli, MD, PhD, FACS
Reston Facial Plastic Surgeon