How Long Does Peeling Really Last After Obagi Nu-Derm?

I've been using Obagi Nu-Derm system for 7 weeks now. I am still peeling, and my skin feels dry and flaky. How long will this phase last? Most reviews I've read say that the first 2-3 weeks are the worst, but not in my case.

Obagi Nu-derm

+3

Obagi Nu-derm is a great system. I recommend that system in my office. I have alot of patients in your situation. They all get frustrated by the flaking and peeling, but grin and bear it, because the results are well worth it. If you are really red and peeling quite a bit,. you can probably back off the retin-A, but in most cases this will pass after a few more weeks.

Obagi Nu-Derm

+1

This experience is very common when using the Obagi Nu-Derm System. Each patient using this program will go through a phase that can last from one to three skin cycles as the skin adapts to the system. The average skin cycle is 40 days. This can vary according to the prescription of Tretinoin that was prescibed to be used with your kit.

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon