Obagi NuDerm System, Fraxel Retore? (photo)

I am 43, olive skin, no acne, mostly dynamics wrinkles, and discoloration. After 2 Fraxels my skin looks better, but suddenly I started to notice dark circles under my eyes which wasn't that noticeable before. Added SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic & B5 Gel, plus Obagi Elastiderm Eye Cream & Complete Complex Serum. My PS suggested to do a Cheek Augmentation to "camouflage" under eye area. Will it work? Or what is the best approach for my condition? Can I replace Fraxel w/Obagi NuDerm system w/Retin-A?

Stay out of the sun 100% until all of your redness is gone. Obagi NuDerm Blender and some Restylane under your eyes could help.

+1

Before jumping to surgery, you may want to stay out of the sun 100% until you are completely healed and all of the redness is gone from your Fraxel Laser procedure.  Obagi NuDerm Blender with 4% hydropuinone and Restylane in the tear troughs, may be a much simpler solution.

Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon