Using Obagi Nu-derm with Their Vit C 20%, Is That Okay? Side Effects?

I was told I can use Obagi nu-derm with their vit c 20% in the morning after the toner. Is that ok? Also is there side effects to vit c? I am looking it up but don't really find any thing to look out for. I am nervous and want to improve mu skin and not make it look worse. Plesse any help would be appreciated.

Obagi Nu-Derm System

+2

Yes, you may use Vitamin C in the morning with the product routine. I recommend you keep your regular follow up visits with the office that is managing your care. They will be able to look at your results and make any product adjustments where need be. Obagi is a fantastic system and I'm sure you'll be happy.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.