Obagi During Laser Hair Removal

Hello , Can I use the obagi whitening line that contains 4% HQ and vitamin C during the period of laser facial hair removing sessions ??

Melarase AM with laser hair removal

+1

To those patients who have a high risk of discoloration, I advise them to begin treatment with Melarase AM once daily instead of Obagi. 

Using the Obagi C during laser facial hair removal.

+1

I think you are referring to the Obagi C RX clarifying serum. You can use this product daily as long as you do not develop any irritation. If you develop any irritation, hold off on the product application 3 days before laser treatment and 3 days after treatment.

Kirk A. Churukian, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon