I Used Obagi Clear 4% for 2 Weeks for a Post Inflammatory Hyper Pigmentation, Lesion Has Whitened?

i was recommended by the dermatologist , and i noticed that 2 weeks after using obagi system of retin A cream, and obagi clear day and night that skin around the lesion has whitened beyond my original colour...this has left a white spot around my asian skin, question is will this ever return to normal skin colour? and how long will it usually take? my dermatologist did not warn me that even normal skin around the hyper pigmented lesion will become bleached

Obagi vs. Melarase creams

+1

I would tone down the Obagi creams.  If the process was too severe, switch to a more natural skin lightener such as Melarase twice daily. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles