Can I use Obagi C-Clarifying Serum at night instead of in the morning?

I'm wondering if I can use Obagi C-Clarifying Serum at bedtime rather then in the morning? It's a little sticky and would seem more tolerable at night? I use Cerave wash and moisturizer recommended by my dermatologist, it's the only thing that doesn't cause me to breakout. The dr that does my laser treatments recommended the obagi to avoid hyperpigmentation. I've used it just a few times but it seems to cause random tiny clear filled bumps on my neck?

Skin Care

+1
I actually prefer recommending the Skin Medica line.Although there is nothing wrong with Obagi products, I find that many of their systems have so many steps that compliance is low.

I have found that the Skin Medica Lytera Skin brightnening complex to be very useful for certain types of hyperpigmentation, especially if combined with a daily sunscreen with an SPF greater than 30.

Toronto Dermatologist