Where Can I Have an Obagi Blue Peel for a $200 or Less?

I have a dark patch on my forehead and want it cleared. I leave at Hawthorne, 90250, Los Angeles, CA. Are there Doctors within my area that can help me do this?

Nowhere

Obagi Blue peel is a very expensive product and if someone is doing it for $200 it is not the Obagi Blue peel. 

I have heard of a counterfeit product called "peel on blue" and this may be what you are referring to. 

Obagi Blue Peel Price Inquiry

Obagi Blue Peel Price Inquiry
I would call the Obagi company or go on their website to find someone local. Unfortunately, the cost of the product alone is close to that figure plus care before, during and after by the aestheticism, nurse or doctor.