Will microdermabrasion or a chemical peel help to correct my hyper pigmentation, large pores & uneven skin texture? (photo)

I have an embarrassing "mustache of scars" I sweat a lot on my upper lip and my entire mustache area is covered with these flat darker scars that I really want to get rid of,,I have sensitive skin with primarily flat discolored acne scars, large pores in the t-zone. I have some uneven texture and crows feet near both of my temples.... I don't want to do anything too heavy so i was thinking of either micro derm or chemical peel,,, Is like to have an even skin tone.. please help!

Brown Spots on Face

+1
I disagree with anyone who recommends "inflammatory" type peels.  With this type of pigmentation, you want to avoid anything that irritates you skin and use treatments that will slowly exfoliate such as salicylic acid peels or light fractionated lasers such as Clear and Brilliant.  I would avoid TCA, glycolic, or Jessner's peels, even Fraxel laser.  As these can cause a rebound hyperpigmentation, I have seen this so many times and are often trying to fix patients who have worsening from other doctors who suggested inflammatory treatments.  You need proper sun protection and multiple lightening creams to attack the cause of this from multiple angles.  Hydrafacial and/or Silkpeels help greatly.  Come in for a consult.  Best, Dr. Emer.

A series of light chem peels do wonders for the skin.

+1
The more you peel your skin, the better it gets that is why a series of light TCA peels done by an MD will really help improve your skin a lot. 1 or 2 don't do much but 6 is usually what works the best and can be done 2 weeks apart with no down time for a cost of $750 on special for half price now for all 6 ( normal price is $1500 for 6 light face peels). Micro dermabrasions are good to maintain the skin but don't do much to actually improve it a lot. Sincerely, David Hansen,MD

David Hansen, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon